Split DNS(view configuration)

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon May 19 13:52:55 UTC 2014

Techs_Maru <tecabu at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The zone is forwarded only to "View internal" because it matches it
> > internal.
> > I want to forward hoge.zone of  BIND1  to both hoge.zone that uses View
> > configuration of  BIND2.

I am not sure if I understand exactly what you want. A common way to
choose what view to use is with TSIG keys - see for example
http://blog.hudecof.net/posts/2014/02/07/bind9-with-views-and-tsig-axfr.html

This works for slaved zones but not for forwarding.

Tony.
Northwest Shannon, Rockall, Malin, Southwest Hebrides: Northeasterly 4 or 5
increasing 5 to 7, perhaps gale 8 later except in southeast Malin. Moderate or
rough, becoming rough or very rough in Rockall and northwest Shannon. Rain or
thundery showers. Good, occasionally poor.