Error when using GeoIP

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:47:25 UTC 2014

Hi Tony
I did try  match-clients {    geoip country US; };  but
that yielded the same error. Which is weird, I did actually submit the bug
with the above patch in RC2 and inline worked at the time . Will try the
patch, let me know if you have input on the match-clients please. As I did
already build the RPM to be deployed across my servers, and it will save me
some time.
Thanks