using views, normal to see non-authoritative for the views?

Linda W bind at tlinx.org
Fri Feb 21 18:11:03 UTC 2014

I just started using views in bind-9.9.9-P2

Where before I had my internal+external addrs listed, I offered
ACL to internalnets,

Recently, I decided to use a split view config between external and internal
(internal addrs being 192.168...).

I now get messages upon startup about my bind server being non-authoritative for
both internal and external addrs (for each subnet I am a master for).

I never used to get that message when they were all in a root config.

Do I need to somehow "delegate" from the root to each zone, or why would
I be getting non-authoritative for the same data that is now split into views?

Any insights/hints would be appreciated -- since it's my first time
using them, I've no clue if the messages indicate I did something wrong...

Am attaching the basic named.conf setup.. with, what I hope,
are the irrelevant parts deleted...