php-library added -> Re: rndc (and now nsupdate too)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat Aug 2 15:34:43 UTC 2014

On 02.08.14 02:39, Reindl Harald wrote:
>at least i add the library i developed to maintain zone-files
>which needs translation of the comments, to be cleaned from
>some hacks depending on our domain and a replaced database
>layer which i can't publish

I quite like MyDNS database format, although I did want to enhance it with
RR's activiry range (start-end SOA, nice for iXFR) and things like foreign
keys...

unfortunately MyDNS-ng author changed it a bif different than I thought of.

Also, I like PostgreSQL "inet" type , which I'd like to use for PTR and
A/AAAA.

Good API would be perfect for generating DNS records out of different
systems for e.g. IP reservation or mail configuration...

A day without sunshine is like, night.