weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 4 19:14:53 UTC 2013

On 03.10.13 16:42, IT Support wrote:
>Hi Mathus one thing more. I´m little bit lost in bind9. Can you tell
>me which one those files where is defined the internal o external
>host?

no. I would need to see those files to tell you where it is.
Simply check your named.copnf and resursively all includes (I recommend you
not goind more than one level of inclusion) were are the view definitions.

>you said Check their match-* directives, post them here if possible.

check all used files and view definitions for "match-" directives.

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them