Recursive server forwarding dynamic updates

Bojan Tomic tomicb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:41:01 UTC 2013

Thanks Phil!

I've tried  "allow-update-forwarding", but my understanding is that this
option only works for slave servers!? What i'm looking for is dynamic
update forwarding from non-authoritative server. Can allow-update-forwarding
also work with non-authoritative server?  We are building an internal
closed solution so source IP checking is not necessary.