Secondary DNS question...

Leonard Mills lenm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 18:20:03 UTC 2013

OK, Jeff, would it be possible for you to share the entire non-delivery notification as seen by one of your customers?  (You might have to establish an account at Y!, gmail, etc. for your customer to use in sending the NDN, in which case have the customer include the full headers from the NDN in the reporting email.)

That may help.  Looking at the entire contents of resolv.conf on your mail inbound may also help, unless you run a local cache named on the mail relay and have only 127.0.0.1 (or equivalent) in that file .

hth,

Len