[Off-Topic] RE: This list's prefix

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jun 6 16:51:23 UTC 2013

On 06.06.13 08:40, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>I don't understand why the Subject Prefix can be inconvenient for
>someone, if it's brief.

It is much easier to add information (mailing list name) to a subjsct
locally than it is to remove it.

Also, any useless information in Subject: hides some important information,
if the subject is longer.  If you want to waste Subject: space, please waste
your own.

And, sorry, there are many mail clients that do understand mailing lists by
themselves, or with plugins. You have got some useful information how to
handle and detect mailinglist mail.
- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig