Configuring CNAME for nosslsearch.google.com

Tobias Krais tux-spam at design-to-use.de
Tue May 8 14:56:43 UTC 2012

Hi Phil,

> 4. Create a zone for "www.google.com" and instead of CNAME, put an A
> record at the apex with the same IP as "nosslsearch.google.com". Run a
> script FREQUENTLY to re-resolve the host, as Google do short-TTL
> DNS-based loadbalancing.

For unbound has no solution Inow want to try your suggestion no. 4. My
db file now looks like this:
-----%<-----
@       IN      SOA     localhost       root at localhost. (
                                        2012041100
                                        7200
                                        1800
                                        1209600
                                        300 )
        IN      A       216.239.32.20 #nosslsearch.google.com.

But this does not work. Can you tell me whats wrong?

Greetings,

Tobias