John Wingenbach bind at wingenbach.org
Mon May 7 14:02:39 UTC 2012

If that's an exact copy of your record, I'm going to also assume that
the ORIGIN at the time of the record is "toto.be".  As such, the
resulting record becomes:

www.toto.be.toto.be. 86400 IN CNAME www.titi.be.toto.be.

Note that trailing '.'s are required to prevent the automatic addition
of the ORIGIN.

e.g.:

www.toto.be. 86400 IN CNAME www.titi.be.

Dig will only send it's query to the server specified on the command
line (when specified).  Otherwise, it uses the server listed in the
resolver configuration.  If this doesn't answer your question, provide
better information.  i.e. example dig and full response.