NSEC3PARAM not honored in inline-signer mode (was Re: BIND 9.9.0 is now available)

Wolfgang Nagele wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Wed Mar 7 02:00:50 UTC 2012

Hi Evan,

That's true there is a case here. This way around it makes sense to have that rndc call. Thanks for clearing this one up.

Cheers,

--
Wolfgang Nagele
Senior Systems and Network Administrator
Email: wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.