More than 4k TXT entries

Darvin Denmian darvin.denmian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 19:20:12 UTC 2012

Hi....

I would like to know if there is some limitation in Bind regard:

   - Max number of TXT entries for a specific domain
or
   - Max size of a zone file

I'm asking this because one of the domains configured in my Bind
server have more than 4k TXT entries and its zone file have more than
400KB.

So ....my problem is....

When I perform a DNS query , requesting the last TXT entries that I've
added, I receive no answer from my Bind server.

Do you have some ideia of what is happening?

I hope you can help me and .....understand my Brazilian English :p .