rndc signing -nsec3param

GS Bryan chifuyu at anime.my
Sat Aug 11 17:17:11 UTC 2012

How to exactly use the 'rndc signing -nsec3param' command?

The usage seems to be 'rndc signing -nsec3param <parameters> <zone
name>', but even the ARM doesn't say anything about what <parameters>
exactly looks like.

But from what I've glean from Uncle Google, an example command that
looks like this: 'rndc signing -nsec3param 1 0 10 FFFF example.com'
means:-
- SHA-1 is used for hashing.
- opt-out is turned off.
- iteration is done 10 times.
- the FFFF is the salt.

Am I right? So what kind of command I should enter if I were to use
SHA-256 for hashing, opt-out is turned on, iteration is done 15 times,
and salt is FFFFFF?
Does it looks like this: 'rndc signing -nsec3param 2 1 15 FFFFFF example.com' ?

--
Bryan S.G.