Query zone expiration time

Hajducko, Steven steven.hajducko at digitalinsight.com
Thu Nov 17 06:20:19 UTC 2011

Yeah, that's if we wanted to bother recovering it. :)  Then there is the process of recovering the master conf file and setting up notifies and allows for all the slaves the old master had.

We're actually going to move the zones to our Infoblox system, which is why we wanted to determine if we had enough time or if we had to bother with the recovery, hence the question.