tell BIND the nameservers have been changed

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Wed Jun 15 07:48:07 UTC 2011

> I changed ns[1-2].myzone.com to new IPs in myzone.com's DNS, then how to
> let BIND for example.com to know the NS has been changed?

Since you have decided to not use the real names I can't give specific
advice.

I do wonder if you might have forgotten to also update the glue records;
if ns[1-2].myzone.com are registered as nameservers and have their own
glue records, you should make sure those are updated to the new IP
addresses as well.

Regards
Eivind Olsen