service if s/up/down/g ipv6

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Jan 24 21:50:56 UTC 2011

In message <201101241636.57884.fakessh at fakessh.eu>, fakessh writes:

> Le lundi 24 janvier 2011 00:04, vous avez =C3=A9crit=C2 :
> > At this stage I think you will need to post the zone so we can see
> > what you have done.  Also the named.conf zone clause for ovh.net.
>
> Marc thank you for your attention as you bear me, thank you very humbly
>
> i paste my named.conf and the zone whitout signatures , work for me
>
> http://pastebin.com/7Be9FavZ

This is the zone for "fakessh.eu". I requested the zone for "ovh.net"
because you asked if r13151.ovh.net was reachable over IPv6.  To
do that we needed r13151.ovh.net's IPv6 address just like we need
its IPv4 address to test if we can reach it over IPv4.

If you are just worried that the AAAA address are being published in
the fakessh.eu then they are.
% dig www.fakessh.eu aaaa +short
2001:41d0:2:3dd6:1234:5678:9abc:def0
%