bind 9.7.2-P3 does not resolve www.microsoft.com

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Dec 30 23:04:52 UTC 2010

If qmail is open source then YOU can patch it to your heart's content
and might even want to fork the project so you're maintaining it for
others.

Expecting BIND to hold itself back or patch itself for 1998 standards is
a bit like expecting people that maintain websites to keep support for
Mosaic.  It's hard enough to get them to do it for Firefox, Chrome,
Opera et al let alone going back to things ancient browsers did.