bind autosign - DS distribution

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Dec 9 23:22:51 UTC 2010

On 10.12.10 09:41, Mark Andrews wrote:
> The master signs the zone.  The slaves just serve it.

The master still loads the zone somehow, from a file probably
(even dynamic zones are saved to disk on shutdown, aren't they?)

Being able to fetch zone from different server vi axfr/ixfr and sign it as
it would be dynamic zone would spare me from playing with opendnssec or
running dnssec-signzone manually.

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.