Black berry

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Dec 7 08:06:07 UTC 2010

Hello all

We have problem in sending mail emails when using black berry device,
problem is like user cannot send emails either inside or outside the domain
when some one connected to our ISP and use our DNS server,

Does it require any special configuration of bind in named.conf file for the
blackberry users?

Any one help and suggestion are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the non deliver report up on trying to send,

The following message to < <mailto:mallen at dramla.ch> xxx at domain.net> was
undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'DNS Soft Error looking up
domain.net (MX) while asking ns1.nameserver.net. Error was: unable to reach
nameserver on any valid IP'

Regards,
Mohammed Ejaz
Sr,Systems Administrator