GSSTSIG - Can we do it? Do it REALLY work since Version 9.7.2? Still a bug?

Jürgen Dietl juergen.dietl at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:24:18 UTC 2010

Hello,

when you read my post before I try to make GSSTSIG run in a testlab
environment with 1 Windows Kerberos-Client, 3 x Kerberos-Server (VMWare) and
1 x DNS-BIND-LINUX-Server (Suse).

Bind-Version: 9.7.2

I do this now the 3rd week. I was reading a lot of books and manuals, doing
a lot of configuration and sniffering etc. I looked in google for hours but
I could not find anyone that says - yes it works.

So my general question to the whole community: Is there anybody outside in
the world that can anwer this - Can we do it? Yes, we can! Then please gimme
a hint.

Have nice day,
cheers,
Juergen