call for testers (Re: ISC BIND 9.7.0b1 is now available)

Gerry Scott gscott56 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:42:53 UTC 2009

JINMEI,

OpenSolaris build 125 includes execinfo.h within the /usr/include directory.
Also, backtrace() functionality has been included within the OS since build
63.

http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6536146

Regards,

Gerry Scott
President and Principal Engineer
WAN Systems
Email: gscott at wansyseng.com

"Empowering businesses with efficient, effective and secure local, wide area
and Internet infrastructure. Customer satisfaction is key to the
bottom-line; the network is key to providing the customer experience".