Mailman and bounces...

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Jan 18 23:39:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 01:56, Alan Clegg wrote:

> While off-topic to BIND, as a point of list management, I would like to
> present the following commentary:

> It seems that the previous mailing list software did no list "bounce
> management" what-so-ever.  If an address was on the list, it was on the

Ecartis *does* do these things fine, we use it as our list server and
have for years.
Have no idea what your conf settings were though, this list at times was
rather quiet so maybe
the watch time needed to be expanded from 7 day default, I had to do
this on some small lists here, there is also a setting to never-unsub
IIRC, maybe someone enabled that by mistake.

All the best.