Question about rndc status

iman iman.habibi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:38:07 UTC 2008

Dear Admins
Im not professional in bind,so i confused about some notices in its
options.
i would be appreciated if someone explain it in details:
when i run rndc status some of things it returns are :
1-recursive clients: 476/32668/32768
1-1) what is the meaning of first number:
is it define the number of computers use my dns server as their dns
server?or some thing else?
1-2) why the second and the third number have different? what is the
second number(32668)?
2-tcp clients: 1/10000
2-1) what is the meaning of 1?
is it define, one computer sends its request through tcp port to my
dns server?
or it define 127.0.0.1 just run on 953 tcp port on my server? or some
thing else?
Best Regards