Lots of errors, having 'lame' day, suggestions?

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Nov 17 20:50:05 UTC 2008

So it looks like my zone config file, not the actual zone, but the
config statement that is in conf was gone.  I added it back in and all
is well now.

I have ran rndc reload so many times, I have no idea how it was
deleted, it is all in one file, not separate files, so it seems
unlikely it was a slip of the fingers.

It also was up and running for a long time, and then all of a sudden
died.  Is there any way you know to check that a zone has it's
matching configuration options?  I suppose I really can only check in
the other direction.

--
Scott