Unavailable Domains?

Bruno Lebayle lebayle at esrf.fr
Fri Nov 14 12:52:25 UTC 2008

Well, we have exactly the same behaviour since our upgrade to BIND
9.5.0-P2. The problem disappears when restarting the daemon.
Our first problem was with ubs.com, also working fine from a Broadband
connection, and OK again after bind restart. Then we have had the same
problem with 3 different italian sites working the day before, and OK
after bind restart.

I subscribed to this mailing list yesterday because I felt uninspired,
so I can see that I'm not alone! And eager to get a clue ...

--
Bruno LEBAYLE.
      o  o  o       Bruno LEBAYLE - Computing Infrastructure group
   o   o o o   o    email lebayle at esrf.fr
      o  o  o
         o  http://intranet.esrf.fr/Computing/ComputingInfrastructure