SPF record

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 1 23:06:27 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> Ejaz wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Please could any one tell me how can i create the SPF record for a specifc
>> domain,
>
> Sender Policy Framework (SPF), RFC4408 is not Standards Track. That is
> Experimental RFC. And more, there is a fatal flaw in practice. Please
> have a look <http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/Forwarding> ;;

Not as flawed as micro$lops version senderid, that is broken by big
things like mailing list posts.

In the main nobody has any real problem with SPF, it might be na
inconvenience for a neglible number of people, you can never please
everyone all of the time.

--
Res

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!