Whomever wrote the .xsl file for the v9.5.0 web display should be shot.

D. Stussy spam at bde-arc.ampr.org
Wed Jun 11 06:46:58 UTC 2008

<Jinmei_Tatuya at isc.org> wrote in message news:g2nlk6$2ss8$1 at sf1.isc.org...
> At Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:28:13 -0700,
> "D. Stussy" <spam at bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:
>
> I couldn't decode the message body...I suspect it was due to
> the mime-encoded from field of my response.  This time I only use
> plain ascii characters, so could you resend it to this one?

The only non-ascii sequence in my message came from your "From:" header when
quoting your message.  If this causes you problems, then don't use your
ISO-2022-JP sequence.

As requested:  Message-ID: <g2nkut$2q0d$1 at sf1.isc.org>

Actually, I've been discussing this via private e-mail with another ISC
member.  I guess some of my comments have made the rounds.

You are correct in that "not everyone will have [at least] an 800-pixel wide
screen."  However, except for the original 480x640 VGA standard of over a
decade ago, everyone else will have 800 pixels wide (or more).

All I was going to do with it was change the columns from 10 to 6 in the
tables that don't have tabular data.  As noted, that's a low priority here
(thus I haven't sent in my diff yet).  Did your change do something else?