dns updates from a windows client

Paul A razor at meganet.net
Mon Jan 7 22:14:57 UTC 2008

Hi, we are using bind 9 and have a couple of custoemr who frequnetly want
their DNS info updated. We don't want to give them access to the DNS server
nor do we want to intall something like webmin on the DNS server.

We have implemented and test dynamic updates with Tsig and it works fine
from another linux machine. I was wondering if there are any free dns
software for windows that is easy to use and allow updates to a DNS server
using tsig updates.

I also would like to hear what people on this list use in a situation like
this.

Thanks very much, Paul