override ttl=0

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat Jan 5 21:55:35 UTC 2008

On 04.01.08 15:52, Herve Guehl wrote:
> My users choosed an external service, based on the fact that is fit their
> needs.

and you have problem with it. Either accept it as it is, or ask the customer
to fix the problem where it lies... I don't think you'll solve anything by
breaking the RFC...

> They are not interrested with the technical parts.

Maybe you and them should rethink what does "their needs" mean and what will
happen if it will continue causing the problem. Maybe if you converted "your
problem" to "their problem"... :)

It's now safe to throw off your computer.