Stuck glue records in the GTLD servers??

wes bind at the-wes.com
Wed Dec 17 01:04:57 UTC 2008

If it were just a matter of the domain's authoritative name servers, you
would be correct. But in order to use those name servers for other domains,
the registrar has to submit them to the registry as HOST records. This is
separate and unrelated to the nameserver settings on the domain itself, and
does not appear at all in the zone file for that domain.

-wes