Sharing authority without creating a subdomain

Steven Stromer filter at stevenstromer.com
Thu Apr 17 22:16:44 UTC 2008

Thanks, Chris. It happens that I am doing this for a client who is
slowing transitioning services in-house from a hosting provider.
Thus, we are VERY limited in what we can do to manipulate the
authoritative zone; an include is not really an option, though a very
logical idea. Thanks for confirming that there is no 'prettier' way
to go forward!

Steven