DDNS

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Apr 14 03:35:05 UTC 2008

> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:26:22 -0600
> From: "Charlie B" <cbwonderboy at gmail.com>
> To: bind-users at isc.org
> Subject: Re: DDNS
>
> Hi guys!
> You guys were right however now I'm getting the following?
>
> Apr 13 20:34:42 ns1 dhcpd: unable to add reverse map from
> 23.200.11.10..in-addr.arpa to *******************: ran out of space
>
> ran out of space?

disk is most probably at 100%...

> ideas?

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."