DNS timeout problems

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri May 4 00:20:54 UTC 2007

	From BIND 9.2.5.

1773.   [bug]           Fast retry on host / net unreachable. [RT #13153]

	This will help unless you are running Solaris which doesn't
	return error codes when there is no route.

	BIND is FOSS, it really should behove users to upgrade to
	the latest version before complaining.  I know I do that
	for other FOSS I use.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC