Secondary for a server with views

Fredrich Maney fredrichmaney at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:49:22 UTC 2007

"keys" are not needed for this to work (though they are highly suggested).

All you really need to do is to configure each server with two IPs - they
can be physical or virtual interfaces - it doesn't matter if they are on
the same network as long as they can see each other. Then the master
and slave communicate with each other on the appropriate IP pair depending
on which view they are working on. Check out the 'listen-on', 'match-clients'
and 'match-destination' options.