From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Dec 5 20:14:05 UTC 2007

Again, maybe the folks who put these RPM's and installers together should make
SURE that these things work.

I can't count how many times I've been told IM WRONG today alone when the
installer should have done all of these things FOR ME. I should have been
working on my configurations minutes after installing. This is not a ME
problem even if I am not truly well versed in installing a chrooted bind
server. Let's get it right so that we can fix these problems and see MANY more
using OS over being too nervous to use it.

Mike