BIND Error in Event Viewer

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Aug 15 05:34:32 UTC 2007

Another solution would be to accept that these events are a fact of
life, make sure you're running BIND 9.3 or later (preferably
something current), and add a logging statement to your named.conf
(if you don't have one already) that sends the "update-security"
category to "{ null; }".

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice