BIND Error in Event Viewer

ken at mtnhosting.com ken at mtnhosting.com
Wed Aug 15 02:12:41 UTC 2007

Hi Danny,

When you say a client, I must confess, am not quite sure what you mean.

I only use BIND for my DNS and do not use any other software. If as you said
a client is trying to update my zone and am probably right in disallowing
it, then why does it keep repeating its attempt? Can you please elaborate on
the "client" and what it could be. In there a workaround this?

Thanks a lot for your input.

Regards,

Kenny