peculiar lookup timeouts

Blair Copeland copeland at unt.edu
Thu Sep 14 17:58:41 UTC 2006

I had pretty severe problems until I updated the Root B server, it
changed recently.

But I am still having a problem with Debian 2.6 and the Bind9 server.

I am having to downgrade to Debian 2.4 to get rid of a timout that hits
the first lookups.

Blair Copeland                                        Ph# (940) 565-4180
Communications Manager                                FAX (940) 565-4060
Network Operations and Services	                      TTY (800) RELAY TX
Data Communications                                   noc.unt.edu/~copeland
Computing and Information Technology Center           copeland at unt.edu