Reverse Zones - Subnets?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 19:09:47 UTC 2006

Ok,
I *am* the ISP.  We just recently migrated from Windows DNS to Bind.
We were given a class /29 to reverse, and I'm trying to figure out the
syntax in the named.conf file and in the zone record.  So I already
have an upstream pointing the records at us for reversal.. I just need
to make sure I've got the actual reveral correct, but only for a /29
not the whole /24.