ISS scanner and BIND 9 (AUTHORS.BIND)

Bischof, Ralph Ralph.Bischof at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 14 21:20:47 UTC 2006

Hi Kevin,

	Yep, I challenged it myself as to what the check was gleaning
from the scan and how it can be considered a vulnerability. As found,
there is no information given. It is now a non-issue. I appreciate the
reply.

Thank you,
--
Ralph F. Bischof, Jr.
Any opinion within this communication is not necessarily that of NASA.