Caching nameserver

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Tue Dec 19 17:28:48 UTC 2006

On FCx you should look for man dhcpd and look for client-enter-hook or
something like that.

That is a method to get your own shell script run instead of the
standard one. I have made an empty function and I no longer see this
problem. This way you can replace the script that overwrites your
/etc/resolv.conf

It is possible and I would even say recommended to think about
implementing the same method for NTP if you want your own setup of that.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: