Changing output of bind

RZ rz at razfazz.at
Mon Dec 11 11:44:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

i'm a dns newbie but a (medium experienced) c programmer.
I was told to change named output in that way that it will return
something like the following example (if i remember things right it
should give an authoritative answer for domains contained in a file). I
_thought_ it would not be too much an effort to change the named output
in an appropriate way - but at the moment i'm really lost.

What the use of this ? - i honestly don't know.

;      @(#)named.hosts,v 6.1 1993/08/25 16:51:44 stevea Exp - STREAMware
TCP/IP  source
;      SCCS IDENTIFICATION
;
; BIOS
;

@		IN SOA	ns1.web.at.	hostmaster.biosnet.at. (
			2006090101      ; Serial
			28800   ; Refresh
			7200	; Retry
			604800  ; Expire
			86400)	; Minimum
		IN NS	ns1.web.at.
		IN NS	ns2.web.at.
		IN A    195.110.192.3
                IN   TXT   "v=spf1 -all"

;

;
ww                  IN   A	195.110.192.3
www                 IN   A	195.110.192.3
wwww                IN   A	195.110.192.3
www2                IN   A	195.110.192.3
;