how do I force a zone transfer

Wed Dec 6 08:31:14 UTC 2006

Because "loganutah.org" is a slave zone, it reads it's updates from the
master.
You need to increment the zone serial and do 'rndc reload' on the zone's
master server (10.1.15.53), which will send a notify to the slave (check
your notify config on the master as well.)

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834