SDB Backend for Bind

Laurenz, Dirk Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Aug 25 05:27:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

we have built that, but the other way round.
We installed samba4wins (http://enterprisesamba.org/index.php?id=88)
and use the wins hook smb.conf directive.
You can specify a script, which will be called
on every wins update. this script does an nsupdate on a
wins.tld.com. It is in the background the other way round,
but on the other hand the same functionality in the
forground.

Mit freundlichem Gruss,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer