unexpected rcode (SERVFAIL)

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Tue Apr 25 18:52:53 UTC 2006

Aha you're a genius! I didn't even think to check that the SOA was
right. I checked the zone file and everything looked 100%, so I
stopped bind and deleted all the .jnl files and started it up again
and everything seems file. My journals are populating and the
updates are making it to my secondary server now.

Scott