error with zone file & adding TXT record

Brent mrb at bmyster.com
Wed Oct 12 19:35:17 UTC 2005

This is what i see from named-checkzone

dns_master_load: /mc/data/dns/etc/fwd/gmpexpress.net:46: unknown RR type 'Auto'
dns_master_load: /mc/data/dns/etc/fwd/gmpexpress.net:58: unknown RR type 'Auto'
dns_master_load: /mc/data/dns/etc/fwd/gmpexpress.net:62: unknown RR type 'Auto'
zone gmpexpress.net/IN: loading master file
/mc/data/dns/etc/fwd/gmpexpress.net: unknown class/type

I believe the "Unknown RR type 'Auto' " is a commented line

--
Brent