We have no root servers and we are not on the internet.

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Mar 24 22:13:16 UTC 2005

> I have a BIND server that does a lookup for an in-addr.arpa address, and can'
> t find it.  But when I use the ip for the MS DNS server it works.  Is there s
> omething I am doing wrong?
>
> thanks for the help.
>
> Mark "Hamzter" C
> kd5zmg

> http://mail.yahoo.com

	How do you expect anyone to answer your question unless you
	supply some details?  As a minimum we would need the address
	being looked up.  This would allow us to look at whether the
	delegations are correct etc.

	This is like write "My Ford won't run but my Volvo will. Am
	I doing anything wrong?".  No one can answer this question in
	a meaningful manner.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC