How does one change a NS record to TLD .CA?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Thu Dec 1 21:47:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:48:47PM -0800,
 Karla <support at oksupport.net> wrote
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> Both Google and Dnsstuff seem to agree though

I did not say that the unknown domain is fine, I said that
DNSstuff.com is useless. There may be a problem with the unknown
domain but DNSstuff.com will not help you to find it.

> This seems to point to the Host not being able to get the NS fast
> enough for Google - and others.

Tell us the domain name and let us check by ourselves.

> I feel it might be helpful if I were to do as suggested by the one you
> dislike (why?)

I dislike DNSstuff.com because it gives spurious errors (like the one
on the glue, the most obvious).