problems upgrading from 9.2.4 to 9.3

SilentRage bind-users at dollardns.net
Thu Oct 28 19:17:56 UTC 2004

Try adding these lines to your options {} block:

check-names master ignore;
check-names slave ignore;
check-names response ignore;

If you have underscores or other strange characters in hostnames, then the above lines will make sure the zone works without a problem.

Dave

--- Reply to: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk> ---