Little or big problem ?

nospam nospam at null.fr
Tue Mar 23 09:55:05 UTC 2004

Hello,

i manage at home my own name server on slackware 9.1.
My domain name is ad-lx.net (i post for it there are 3 weeks ago).

All seems work fine, but i think it's "lame". If i understand this, it
mean's that my public address ip is delegate to the router and it
translate the port 53 (udp and tcp) to my gateway behind.

That what this url tell me : http://www.afnic.fr/outils/zonecheck

"Incoherence between the name corresponding to address IP and that of
the server"

So how can i resolv this problem ? My gateway has 3 interfaces and the
directive "Listen on" in named.conf is :

listen on {127.0.0.1; 10.0.0.1; 192.168.0.1;};

Sorry for my poor english.

Regards.
Arnaud.